11 Ekim 2018 Perşembe

Do we know eating and cooking?

Just eat the food would be to see this work very simple. Even if so, the nutritional value of the nutrients you eat is very important in terms of harmony and adequacy. Firstly I learned it in a course. Course taught a lot of things to me. Like how we should eat and cook. Eating food is not just a need eating food is sociability and art. And I will talk about the ways of eating wrong. Eating fast, eating while watching TV, eating in the car these are the common wrongs of us. The most correct eating is sitting on a table, eating slowly and eating once. And before eating, we should calculate the calorie. And that is very interesting If you use a small plate you will stop the eating quicker. I just talked about eating. Let's talk about cooking a little bit. The cooking method is closely related to the quality of the consumed food. Because of that choosing the most healthy cooking method is so important, too. While we are cooking usually, we are looking 'How we are eating and how it will be taste?' but that is not important actually. Well Is it true and meaningful If we do it wrong way but the taste is good? Actually, there is not just one true cooking style like boiling like steaming or like them. So I learned a lot of things in there like them. But If they do the course again I suggest everybody going to that course. If you want to learn or ask something that is my e-mail address abcdfgh@gmail.com you can access to me from there.

1 yorum:

  1. For example, how we should eat and cook / Please correct this sentence.

    The explanations about the course are wonderful. You have taken that homework seriously. I really liked it. Well-done!

    YanıtlaSil