25 Eylül 2018 Salı

Who should take the prize and why?

Who should take the prize and why?

I am really thinking 4 weeks who have to take the reward or who is deserving it. I was very hard. But If we look I have two opinions about it. They are the finalists. First one is the COMMUNITY  A'S project. The project is about cancer cells. Yes, we can think that is the best idea but I have one more idea. My other idea is COMMUNITY D'S idea. Their project is about the environment. This is so important too. But If I look and think I chose the COMMUNITY D because the A's project is necessary just for cancer but If we look at the D's project It is not just for somebody. It is for everybody even everything. Like for animals, like for trees and the most important same with the A's project, it is for the human. If we have to explain what will be the reward. We can be the sponsor of the project or If they want we can give a computer or some money. It is a really big advantage for making the project. Do not forget:
   < THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL WHEN WE ARE THINKING OR DOING SOMETHING>

3 yorum:

  1. The sentences are quite effective. The words you have selected are excellent. Kudos!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hi Damla! I loved the set of your blog.

    I, too, support Fenerbahçe and admire Atatürk.

    To be honest, I couldn't understand the last part of the article.

    So who do you think should have the reward? COMMUNITY D?

    Thank you for writing. Keep up the good work.

    My very best,

    Saadet Roach

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I think community D should have the reward and In the last I wanted to explain what is the reward. Reward is sponsoring or meet the needs like computer and I wanted to explain why should community D get the reward and I think environmment is the most important thing in the world.Because of that community D deserve it.Everything and everbody can affect from the environment. Thanks.

      Sil