11 Ekim 2018 Perşembe

New Cinema

Hello everybody today I will write about the new cinema. I hate saying cinema or something is good or bad because that is prejudice. I will say all the good and bad parts. I will start with good parts. First, there are a lot of box-offices so you can buy your ticket in a short way and you do not wait there so much. After that in that cinema, there are special days. You can not find this specialty in other cinemas. What is the specialty? Some of the days of the month you can watch the cinema cheaper. Or some special films can be cheaper, too. But I want to speak the bad sides of it too. Let's speak about them. And after that make your decision. If the cinema is not on a special day It will be too expensive Price is absurd. And some of the movie theaters are so big or so small. Because of the size voice quality is not so good. There are so echo in the big halls. And If you are not on the middle side of the hall you can not see it clearly. So if you go to that cinema chair choosing is very important, too. But the air conditions are not so bad. These are all my ideas about the new cinema. Like or hate that is your selection. I think you can try and learn. After your trial, you can share your ideas with us too.

1 yorum:

  1. That text is quite effective. I liked it very much.

    Congratulations!

    YanıtlaSil